The park will be closed on Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays. Check Facebook for up to date holiday hours.
TOP Trails Park is open:
Thursdays 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Friday 8 a.m. – Sunday 5 p.m.
Beginning November 1, 2015 the park will close at 5 p.m. on Sundays
Visitors are required to exit the park before the gates are closed.
Beginning June 16, 2014 daily park rates will be $10 per person.
Annual Park Memberships are available:
Single Membership $150.00
Double Membership $250.00
Each Additional Family Member $75.00
Free for ages 11 and under
For Family Membership rates all members must live in same household
Annual Igloo Rentals $300.00
Primitive camping is available in the park.
Rules and Regulations
Welcome to Top Trails. OHV trail systems are currently designed for Off-Highway Vehicles including ATVs, Dirt Bikes and Side-by-Sides and some Suzuki Samaria and Geo Tracker type vehicles.
- Helmets required for riders of 4-wheelers and motorcycles. Helmets recommended for riders in side-by-sides. Seat belts or safety harnesses must be worn in side-by-sides.
- Obey all signs and barriers. Stay on trails and within park boundaries. Tread Lightly.
- No alcoholic beverages allowed. No glass bottles of any kind.
- All guests, both adults and minors, must sign a waiver. Go to www.toptrails.net and click on “Sign Our Waiver” link. Rules and regulations are posted there as well and available at the park. Those 18 and under must have parent/legal guardian with them at all times while on Top Trails park property.
- No firearms or fireworks allowed on the property.
- Please contain campfires in ring made of rock or other nonflammable material. Put all fires out before leaving. Do not burn pallets.
- No doubling on 4 wheelers not designed for doubling. Passengers in side-by-sides must ride in seats. No passengers in cargo areas.
- Speed limit on all roads is 15 MPH.
- Damage, Loss, Theft, Injury – Top Trails Outdoor Park/Public Park Authority of the cities of Lincoln and Talladega are neither liable nor responsible for damage, loss, or theft of personal property or for injury to guests.
- Hunting is prohibited.
- Do not litter. Please put trash in containers provided.
- Park visitors must wear wristbands given at park entrance.
- Operating a vehicle carelessly, recklessly or in a manner that endangers any person or property is prohibited. Operator will be subject to ejection from park.
- Top Trails retains the right to eject violators of these rules and regulations without refund. Repeat offenders may be banned from Top Trails indefinitely.
The Park Authority appreciates the patronage of all guests. Please bear with us as we grow and build the venues that we know you will enjoy for years to come.
Top Trails is owned and operated by the Public Park Authority of the Cities of Lincoln and Talladega.